The founder of Desert Bloom facilitated a Zoom workshop on Time Management for Life Management for URI MENA Cultural Café . The workshop tackled how we can manage our time effectively and how to set priorities and goals. Participants exercised how to use Eisenhower Matrix (The four quadrants of Time Management) to manage their times on professional and personal levels.
Some takeaways from the sessions:
- Time equals life
- I need to start using “To-do list”.
- Time management is a key to happiness. It is essential to improve work-life balance.
- We need time management to lead a healthy life-style.
- Failing to plan is planning to fail
- We need to think carefully about Important but Not Urgent issues in our lives as they are tricky and they can affect our personal and professional growth.
- Time management is a choice …we can Manage time.
- Men should a locate time for house shores.
- Multitasking is not always good.
- Perfectionism could make life difficult and miserable…We need to learn to delegate
- We should learn to say soft “NO”